Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beach Bunny

Danny Moore Illustration Beach Bunny Surfer Girl

I finally got some time to take it easy sort of, actually just got back from a trip up to B'ham, AL, and I wanted to do something fun. I had sketched this a long time ago and liked it. Thought it would be fun to color. It was, yo. I'm probably weird, but I think one piece swim suits can be enjoyable to look at. Working on the surfboard really makes me want to get out on the waves soon. It's been awhile with all the work, and the surf hasn't really been on lately. I gost the itch, and it needs some scratchin'...

3 comments:

  1. Hi ,
    Friend.... Nice work ......

    you have did...

    I also want to learn to colour the pics using s/w tools...

    regards
    Sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I appreciate it. It's a lot of fun, just takes practice and time, heh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe