Sunday, March 15, 2009

High-Wired

Danny Moore Illustration High Wired
This is the first of some illustrations I ask my brother, Allen, to come up with to help me practice drawing things I'm not used to drawing. I enjoy trying to get out of my comfort zone. I used to do this sort of exercise with my parents when I was little where I would get them to draw some random squiggle on a piece of paper, and then I would have to turn that into a full drawing of some sort. Good times...oh and for pretty much all of the images in this blog, you can click on them for a bigger view...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't comment here yet. This is awesome, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where do you think your mom came up with that exercise? Your grandmother used to do that with us when we were little. :o)
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe